The South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) is a registered professional body and Learning Quality Assurer (LQA) for the HR profession and ensures that a high standard of quality is sustained within its sector.
SABPP also recognises and rewards those that are doing just that, and as part of the SABPP Annual Awards launched in 2016, the LQA established the Top Training Provider award category. This annual award aims to promote and award excellence to our accredited training providers who are actively involved in the SABPP and go the extra mile in ensuring high-quality education and training is afforded to learners’ studies through an SABPP LQA Accredited Training and Learning provider.
It is a formal nomination process and the award is selected by a panel of SABPP employees and representatives. Some key weighted criteria that is looked at in deciding the top Learning Provider includes:
- Being an active SABPP accredited training and learning provider offering full qualifications and or skills programmes;
- Compliant in terms of Assessment Practices through quality learning material and portfolios of evidence;
- Learner support and customer service mechanisms;
- Through-put of learners (enrolled vs. achieved);
- SABPP forum participation
We have pleasure in awarding the 2017 award to Mind-the-Gap who has shown exemplary practices on all disciplines they are accredited for and for the outstanding service to the sector and involvement in pioneering quality training and development for the future world of work.
Head: Quality Assurance