“When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to respond to what’s happening. That’s where the power is" - Allistair McCaw
Our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19 globally and locally as well as all of us grappling to come to terms with this new reality. It certainly has forced us into evaluating how we do things and how we need to adapt to a new way of doing things. We want to reassure you of the steps we’re taking to limit the spread and effects of the virus in terms of our MTG team, clients and learners. Your safety, as well as our facilitators, are of utmost importance to us.
- With reference to the national lockdown, we have cancelled all contact classes until the 30 April 2020 and rescheduled them accordingly.
- However, we are watching the curve and taking insight from Government and should we need to adjust the implementation plan again we will inform our team and you in due course.
- For those learners who we know have access to data and computers we have adapted and implemented a distance learning approach with facilitator support in the programmes we are able to do this. Specialist qualification training is being scheduled after the lockdown and will be practising the necessary distancing and hygiene precautions.
- While we are practising isolation at this time we encourage our learners to complete remediation and use this time to complete workplace learning (logbooks and review assessments for final submissions) and FISA preparation.
- Our support and digital doors are open - we are just a call, WhatsApp or email away so please contact us.
Keep your heads up and hearts strong and play your part in acting responsibly. Isolate where you can in terms limiting social interaction, practice good hand hygiene and if display any symptoms, get yourself seen to. Keep in the loop with news and active alerts from Government. You can consult the information at sacoronavirus.co.za